Rajma recipe is south Indian recipe basically it a popular vegetarian curry .This recipe is usually serve with fried or boiled rice .The making of rajma recipe is an easy process and any one can make this recipe by following this instruction . Here is step by step guideline on how to make rajma recipe at home with a recipe video .
- Rajma One cup
- Two large cloves
- One stick (cinnamon)
- bay leaf one peace
- One table spoon of oil
- One table spoon of butter
- Cumin seeds one table spoon
- One table spoon turmeric powder
- Cumin powder 1one table spoon
- Garam masala one table spoon
- One chopped onions
- one table spoon of ginger garlic paste
- Tomatoes one cup
- Salt as required.
- For making rajma soak the rajma for at least a night or more then 8 hour .This beans will come out as double in size after soaking this for a night .
- Now in a pressure cooker cook this soaked rajma for 3 to 4 minutes with water. Cook this with pressure cooker to make the rajma soft . Then stock the water cause it will use later to add gravy.
- In a pan heat oil then fry cloves ,stick ,bay leaf for few time such as one minute or more .Then add the remaining chopped onions to the pan and cook for 3 minutes again .
- Now in this pan add ginger garlic paste and fry until its colors turns into brown .then add remaining ingredients such as turmeric powder, chopped tomatoes ,garam masala ,cumin powder, and then cook again for some times until the tomatoes comes as pulpy .
- Add boiled rajma which is boiled before with salt and butter .If it seems that the recipe is not yet has any gravy mood add some water .When the rajma gets its real look then move it to a well decorated dish .Now serve this recipe
So lets cook Rajma recipe at home .